Our memory care programming is designed to provide a supportive environment where individuals with Alzheimer's and dementia have the opportunity to live a fulfilling and dignified life. Compass Pointe focuses on the total well-being of our residents, not simply on the disease but more importantly on the person living with it. We have built a comprehensive program that promotes active resident participation, respects individuality, and supports resident's well-being at each stage of the disease.
Our goal is to serve as a guide, light, and inspiration for you and your family as you navigate this process.
The Compass Pointe program focuses on these five unique components that guide families, residents, and staff through the day-to-day journey of memory loss.
Physical Wellness • Social Well-being • Spirituality • Supportive Community • Engagement
Each component plays an integral role in addressing the needs of the residents, caregivers, and families within the community. These multifaceted components allow us the flexibility to meet individualized needs and to personalize our program while providing a nurturing environment.
We aim to set a new standard in programming excellence for all who call our community home. We are looking to cutting edge research to continuously improve each and every part of our program and communities.
- We believe that individuals with dementia can learn, and we approach each day with programs that provide purpose and opportunity for active engagement.
- We get to know you and your loved one so that we can personalize your living space, ensuring that you are comfortable and feel at home.
- We offer a programming routine that provides structure and purposeful engagement for residents, creating opportunities to have new experiences, develop skills and feel joy.
- We focus on the total well-being of residents and provide daily opportunities for them to flourish as the individuals they are in that moment.
- We partner with you to build a care plan and routine that suits your loved ones needs at each stage of the disease.
- We focus on innovation; a great program is not enough. We are steadfast in pursuing the latest therapeutic approaches in Alzheimer’s and dementia care so that you and your loved one continue to see hope for the future.
Services offered in our memory care neighborhoods include:
- Personalized care plans
- Coordinated on-site services
- Smaller, secured neighborhoods
- 24-hour, trained staff supervision
- Comfortable interior decorated to soothe
- Secured outdoor garden area
- Specialized activities in smaller groups
- Regular communication with families
Our unique approach to memory care allows our trained staff to provide a meaningful and purposeful life for people with memory impairments. Our program utilizes a person-centered approach that recognizes the individuality of each resident and focuses on his or her interest, talents, and preferences.
"My wife is being cared for by a very professional group of people from administrative to nursing staff. They are all very pleasant, considerate and attentive to my wife's needs."