At Compass Pointe we strive to provide the best information about senior care and want to become your resource for all things senior living. Below you will find some links we feel may help you make a decision on how to choose the solution that is right for you or your loved one.
Here are some basic questions that can help your family begin to consider whether a move to senior living is the right move at this time, and how it may impact your life and your family:
- What should we expect at a senior living community?
- What kind of community do I need? Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Memory Care?
- Why is this the right move for me/us at this time?
- What is the lifestyle like in a senior living community?
- Wherever we live, would we like to have involvement with friends and socialize?
- What activities do we want to engage in?
- Are we living purposeful lives now, or would we like to do more?
- Are we healthy and mobile now, or do we anticipate needing help in the near future?
- Do we still want to drive ourselves, and would we also like to have the convenience of local transportation provided?
- What is our financial situation?
- Would we like assistance with daily tasks and activities to add an additional element of convenience to our lives?
- Are we receiving all of the benefits to which we are entitled, such as Social Security, Medicare, Veteran's Benefits, etc.?
To be sure, you may have many other questions – or you may have already considered the implications of a move to a senior living community and are ready to make your decision. Our goal is your long-term satisfaction … because everyone deserves great care!
"Everything is so conveniently designed to my needs. I love my home!"